The LG G3 isn’t technically supposed to launch until July 16th for T-Mobile, but for those wise enough to pre-order the hunky device early, some are already finding the phone arriving on their doorsteps almost a full week early. Apparently some orders began shipping as early as yesterday, with a few lucky folks receiving the phone today. Now that’s service.
One of the few smartphones this year pulling out all the stops when it comes to high-end specs, make sure you check out our review to see how the phone fared in day-to-day usage. Prices around $598 without a contract, here’s exactly how far your hard-earned money will take you:
- 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 13-megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization, laser-assisted autofocus, 2.1-megapixel front camera
- 32GB storage and microSD card slot with up to 128GB
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 4.4.2
- WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, 4G LTE, FM Radio
- DLNA and Miracast
- Metallic Black, Silk White, Gold Shine colors
- 146.3 x 74.6 x 9.1mm
Now, pre-orderers receiving a device a few days in advance of a retail launch isn’t exactly uncommon, but when it’s a full 6 days of it’s official release date — that’s pretty damn cool. Anyone receive their LG G3 today? If so, how are you liking it?
- Night Sky Wallpaper
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- Check out the LG G3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG G3