After a recent @evleaks tip involving a “ OnePlus One Tab” was later revealed to be nothing more than a hoax, we’re sure many of you are going to take this latest leak with an extra helping of salt. We know some of you are still eagerly awaiting your chance to pick up this year’s OnePlus One, but it appears the Chinese startup is already planning for its sequel.
It’s not much to go on, but @evleaks revealed an alleged codename for the upcoming OnePlus Two: Lettuce. According to @evleaks, the first was going by the codename Bacon and while we don’t have any information regarding specs or anything of that sort, we’re struggling to find ways OnePlus can upgrade the already stellar “flagship killer.”
Be that as it may, smartphones launches take many months of planning so it really shouldn’t come as much of a surprise that OnePlus could already be working on a sequel. It just seems odd given the current shape the OnePlus One is facing in terms of availability.
- Field Wallpaper
- Moto G 2nd Gen gets Lollipop (again)
- Spotify playback no longer interrupted by aud
- HTC One M9 exposed in test photo
- Check out the OnePlus One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the OnePlus Two forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: OnePlus One, OnePlus Two