Sprint customers wondering when they’ll finally be invited to the LG G3 party will love today’s news. The Now Network has announced July 18th availability for LG’s 2014 flagship, meaning there are only a short couple of weeks before you’re able to walk away with one for $0 down and $25 per month for 24 months (if you’re “well-qualified,” of course).
Don’t want to wait that long to secure an order? Pre-sales will begin July 11th. You’ll also be entitled to some rewards cards if you happen to buy your device through official Sprint channels, including their retail stores, website or over the phone within a few weeks’ time:
- $150 Reward Card – purchase July 11 through July 24 and register by Aug. 7
- $100 Reward Card – purchase July 25 through Aug. 14 and register by Aug. 28
Sprint’s version of the LG G3 is equipped with their Sprint Spark LTE radios to give you access to the company’s faster and more reliable data network, though it should be pretty much the same as the phone we reviewed not long ago. Highlights of the LG G3 include a 5.5-inch 2560 x 1440 display, Snapdragon 801 processor, 2GB of RAM, a 13 megapixel OIS camera with laser-assisted autofocus and more. Let us know if you’ll be picking one of these up when they finally land.
- LG G Pad 7.0 LTE for 99 cents on AT&T
- LG G3 gets new update
- Verizon celebrates (RED) with a new Blaze Red
- South Korean G3 Lollipop this week
- Check out the LG G3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG G3