T-Mobile has announced that they’re now accepting pre-orders for their version of the LG G3. The device is going for $598 off-contract, which would mean you’d be paying about $25 per month assuming T-Mobile offers it for $0 down through their installment payment plan. Furthermore, T-Mobile confirmed that the device would be launching on store shelves July 16th, so we’re only over a couple of short weeks out of seeing one of the few Quad HD smartphones land in the United States.
The LG G3 was heralded as being not only LG’ best phone yet, but also one of the best Android smartphones available period. LG’s improved build quality, refined user interface and key features like KnockOn all contribute toward a smartphone worth its cost. You can read all about its good (and the few bad) bits in our LG G3 review. The specs aren’t shoddy, either — here’s what to expect alongside the aforementioned 5.5-inch 2560 x 1440 display:
- 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization, laser-assisted autofocus, 2.1-megapixel front camera
- 16GB storage and microSD card slot with up to 128GB
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 4.4.2
- WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, 4G LTE, FM Radio
- DLNA and Miracast
- Metallic Black, Silk White, Gold Shine colors
- 146.3 x 74.6 x 9.1mm
Doesn’t sound bad for under $600. You can head right here to pre-order one from Magenta if you’re interested.
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Check out the LG G3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG G3