It’s probably not the strongest of “leaks” we’ve seen, but a Brazilian retailer has posted what they believe are some of the hardware specs from the upcoming Motorola Moto X+1. A phone still shrouded in mystery, Motorola’s done a pretty good job at keeping this thing under wraps. But as we saw back with Moto E, for whatever reason Brazil seems to get the scoops on Motorola devices.
The phone’s listing page — which is still very much “under construction” — actually has notes for the webmaster to go in and add additional information that reads, “Write a description as shipped by the manufacturer in email 45789.” It then goes on to list the following specs:
- 5.2-inch 1080p display
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Snapdragon 800 processor
- 12MP rear / 5MP front facing cameras
- 32GB internal storage (with micro SD card slot up to 128GB)
- 2GB RAM
- 2,900mAh battery (26 hours of mixed usage)
- Water resistance
The biggest question is whether they got the information through official sources, or just made their best guess. Given they’re a book store that also sells electronics, your guess is as good as ours. When it comes to leaks and rumors, we’re taking this one with the biggest grains of salt.
- Moto X+1 hits VZW's computer system
- Moto X+1 to come equipped with Super Camera and optical zoom [RUMOR]
- Brazilian retailer shows leather option for Moto X+1, outs Moto G2 specs too
- Moto X+1 press renders leaked
TAGS: Motorola Moto X+1