Amazon’s holding a pretty nice sale on the 16GB Kindle Fire HD 8.9 for those in the market for a new tablet. You can get one for just $139, which is $60 cheaper than it typically sells for. The catch is that this unit is refurbished, though Amazon stands by the quality of their refurbished products. Here’s their list of promises when you buy one of these devices:
Prior to sale, every pre-owned Kindle undergoes a rigorous refurbishment process, including:
- A full diagnostic test.
- Replacement of any defective parts identified in testing.
- A thorough cleaning and inspection process.
- A new product box.
- A software update to the most recent software version available for the product.
- Final QA inspection before acceptance as Certified Refurbished stock.
Every Certified Refurbished Kindle:
- Can be purchased and shipped within the U.S.
- Comes with a USB cable or power adapter and Quick Start Guide.
- Is subject to the same return policy as any new Kindle.
- Includes the same One-Year Limited Warranty you receive with a new Kindle.
Sounds like there’s not much to worry about if you end up taking the plunge on one of these. Do note that you only have one day to take advantage of this price, though, so you don’t have much time to decide. Be sure to take a look if you’re feeling rather impulsive to start the week.
- Amazon Kindlre Fire HD sale
- Amazon’s Kindle Fire OS 3.1 now availab
- Amazon offering $20 off Kindle Fire HD for Fa
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD coming to over 170 coun