We may have just received our first press render for the upcoming Motorola Moto X+1 — or not. @evleaks has just posted what he believes to be a case for the upcoming Moto X+1, complete with a render of the phone sitting snugly inside. But there’s a few issues we have with this leak…
First, the phone is showing bezel-icious display, complete with a forward facing speaker a la the Motorola Moto E. Now take a look at the back and you’ll noticed a complete absence of the standard LED flash on the back of the device. Sure there are 2 holes, but we’re guessing one is a mic used for video recording and the other is up in the air. It’s entirely possible this case manufacturer simply added the front of the Moto E (either intentionally, or by mistake), but we’re left scratching our heads at this leak.
Here’s to hoping this is just a taste of what’s to coming around the bend in regard to future leaks.
- Moto X+1 to come equipped with Super Camera and optical zoom [RUMOR]
- Brazilian retailer shows leather option for Moto X+1, outs Moto G2 specs too
- Moto X+1 press renders leaked
- Moto X+1 Specs & Expectations
- Check out the Motorola Moto X+1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Moto X+1