As promised, TK Tech News is back with yet another alleged Motorola Moto X+1 leak, this time showing off the device as it appears… in a sandwich bag. Yes, folks, according to our man TK, this was in an effort to cover all the identifying marks on the phone. Before you call shenanigans, keep in mind TK is promising to follow up with more footage of the device (outside the bag this time) in a comparison with the original Moto X.
TK goes on to note that the phone is overall bigger than the original Moto X and comes with a 1080p display. The reason for not diving into the settings is apparently they’re protected by a password, so the software information couldn’t be displayed. A likely story? Check out the video below for yourself and let us know what you think.
- Moto X+1 to come equipped with Super Camera and optical zoom [RUMOR]
- Brazilian retailer shows leather option for Moto X+1, outs Moto G2 specs too
- Moto X+1 press renders leaked
- Moto X+1 Specs & Expectations
- Check out the Motorola Moto X+1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Moto X+1