If you’re still itching for a chance to pick up the OnePlus One, you — and about 2,500 others — now have your best chance yet. The startup announced an all new promotion via their Google+ page that, according to them, will rain a storm of invites upon lucky fans. Of course like most things OnePlus…. there’s a catch.
Really it’s not much. All you have to do is plug the company across a variety of social networks for a chance at winning one of the 2,500 invites being given out for the 64GB “Sandstone black” model. To make things interesting, 1 lucky participant will win a free OnePlus One 64GB completely free of charge. Here are a few of the “hoops” you’ll need to jump through (each one is worth 1 entry), but it’s up to you to decide if they’re worth it for an invite:
- Like OnePlus on Facebook
- Join the OnePlus mailing list
- Tweet about the “giveaway” on Twitter
- Follow OnePlus on Instagram
- Write a message on the OnePlus forums
With already 126,000+ entries, your chances of winning an invite aren’t exactly in your favor. Here’s to hoping they’ll soon open the flood gates and finally give everyone who wants to purchase the Cyanogen phone a chance at owning one before things turn sour.
- OnePlus One pre-sale Oct 27th
- JBL E+1 announced by OnePlus
- OnePlus One update inbound
- 20,000 OnePlus One invites
- Check out the OnePlus One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: OnePlus One