Earlier this week we wrote about the OnePlus One being delayed again due to software issues. A lot of fingers were pointed, but it seems they have resolved the issues. We’ve been seeing a lot of reports from lucky recipients that OnePlus has finally started shipping handsets. OnePlus has recieved a lot of flack for their delays, but it has been less than 2 months since the One was announced.
The most recent delay was due to new OpenSSL bugs. OnePlus and CyanogenMod decided to address the issues and get them fixed before shipping out the phone. They figured it’s better to be late and safe. Unfortunately, consumers have not been so patient. If you are a lucky recipient of the OnePlus One you should be getting an email very soon. If you want to #NeverSettle you have to be ready to wait.
- Saygus V2 pre-orders delayed, priced at $550
- Microsoft to invest in Cyanogen
- Deal: 60% off Sony memory
- Chrome adds pull to refresh
- Check out the OnePlus One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Cyanogenmod, OnePlus One