Joe and Chris hold down the fort this week while Kevin is away at a Samsung event. The guys talk about the infamous Samsung Galaxy F and Samsung’s continued battle with LG. They also talk about “Quantum Paper” and Google’s plan to unify the internet. Hopefully next week we will be back at full strength for episode 50! Thanks for watching/listening!
- Android’s “major” redesign
- Amazon Prime Music
- Full specs of LG G Watch, could cost sub-$200
- iOS 8 will have split-screen multitasking (¼, ½, ¾)
- Samsung tablet that folds into a phone
- T-Mobile Underground
- Google Glass update 17.3, 18.1