Google I/O is quickly approaching as we get closer to the end of the month. As per usual, Google has released their official Android app for the show. This app will be crucial in helping you navigate the show and attend events. If you’re heading to San Fransisco for the big event you will want to download his app.
The app has schedules, a show floor map, keynote live streams, event reminders, and social conversation from Google+. You can filter sessions by what you’re interested in, such as design or wearables. Check out the full list of features below, and download the app from the Play Store for free.
- Explore the conference agenda, with details on themes, topics, speakers and partners.
- Add events to a personalized schedule
- Get reminders before events in “My schedule” start and once they’re over, to provide feedback
- Watch the Keynote and sessions live stream
- Sync your schedule between all of your devices and the I/O website
- Guide yourself using the vector-based conference map
- Follow public social I/O related conversations on Google+
- See I/O content from previous years in the Video Library
- Use the Widget to check your upcoming events directly from your home screen
- IO 2014 source code published
- Video: IO dev sessions
- Reflection on Google I/O 2014
- Android apps on Chrome OS poll
TAGS: Google IO, Google IO 2014