This year we watched as more and more Android manufacturers began offering memory card slots in their latest flagships devices. A trend sparked by the feedback of Android’s most vocal smartphone fans, now might be a good time to invest in some hefty storage to slip inside your shiny new Android.
If you hurry on over to Amazon, you can find an insanely large 128GB Class 10 UHS microSD card with a 30MB read speed, marked down to a newly discounted $100. This should give you more than enough elbow room to store your entire library of… cat videos, along with games and whatever else you drum up.
Keep in mind older Android devices likely wont take full advantage of all the storage, but if you have something more recent ( Samsung Galaxy S5, HTC One M8) you should be fine. The SD card is Prime eligible which means you can have a 128 gigs on your doorstep by Saturday. The card is also a Best Buy deal of the day, so you can always go that route, should you choose. Link to both listings provided below.
- Sprint Black Friday 2014
- One M8 GPe Lollipop delay
- HTC One M8 running Android 5.0 Lollipop (Sense 6.0)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 running Android 5.0 Lollipop [VIDEO]
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S5 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.