Google Glass Explorers are being treated to yet another small update in the XE17 release. XE17.3 is rolling out today and introduces a new “notification glance” experimental feature that should make lives easier for Glass wearers.
Previously, Glass users would have to either tilt their heads up or touch the touchpad to view a new notification. With notification glance, users will only need to look at their Glass to display to view a notification. Notification glace can be found as a new card in the Settings and will need some quick calibration to get it up and running.
If you haven’t received XE17.3 quite yet, plug your Glass into a charger, connect to WiFi and head over to your Settings > Device info > Install update. Cheers.
- The 'most connected man in the world' could be us in 10 years
- Google Glass XE20.1 update gives access to all contacts with messaging options
- Google Glass patent shows a much less dorky design
- Navdy is like a Google Glass projector for your car
- Check out the Google Glass forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.