Verizon has revealed two new color options for folks who don’t like the current crop of styles for the HTC One M8. Their signature red will be sported proudly in the Glamor Red version, while those more into gold will be happy to know that they’ll have their own Amber Gold option, as well.
Beyond fresh coats of paint these are the same HTC One M8 devices we reviewed back in April, so read up on it if you’re looking to get one and want to know if it’s worth its skin. If so, you can look forward to seeing these on Big Red’s store shelves June 5th (Verizon’s offering $100 off its $199.99 two-year contract price for a limited time to celebrate Father’s Day).
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Big Android Meat and Greet
- Google Wallet spreads online
- ASUS 7-day battery smartwatch
- Check out the HTC One M8 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One M8