Verizon has revealed two new color options for folks who don’t like the current crop of styles for the HTC One M8. Their signature red will be sported proudly in the Glamor Red version, while those more into gold will be happy to know that they’ll have their own Amber Gold option, as well.
Beyond fresh coats of paint these are the same HTC One M8 devices we reviewed back in April, so read up on it if you’re looking to get one and want to know if it’s worth its skin. If so, you can look forward to seeing these on Big Red’s store shelves June 5th (Verizon’s offering $100 off its $199.99 two-year contract price for a limited time to celebrate Father’s Day).
- PSA: something broke voice calling on some HT
- Get an HTC Double Dip case for $1, 50% off or
- Get an unlocked HTC One M8 for $370 (reburbis
- One M8 GPe Lollipop delay
- Check out the HTC One M8 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One M8