It’s been a busy last couple of months. The big Android players have all revealed their shiny new wares for 2014, the latest of which was yesterday’s newly announced LG G3. All these phones are looking great, and we’re sure they’re bringing in big numbers. But one OEM that’s been doing a good job of keeping their cards close to the chest is Motorola with the sequel to last year’s Motorola Moto X.
Despite numerous smaller leaks, we still haven’t gotten an actual look at the Moto X+1, but that changes today. Well, somewhat. Spotted in Chicago — Motorola’s new base of operations — one eagle-eyed Android fan snapped a photo of what could be a Moto X+1 in the hands of an employee while traveling via subway.
The picture quality is fairly blurry and the phone is donning one of those prototype cases to keep it hidden, so there’s not much to go on. But it’s enough that @evleaks felt confident enough to attach his name to the “leak.”
What do you guys think? Could we really be looking at the upcoming Moto X+1?
- Moto X+1 hits VZW's computer system
- Moto X+1 to come equipped with Super Camera and optical zoom [RUMOR]
- Brazilian retailer shows leather option for Moto X+1, outs Moto G2 specs too
- Moto X+1 press renders leaked
- Check out the Motorola Moto X+1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Moto X+1, Motorola Moto X+1