All aboard the hype train! Our calendars say May 27th is next week, which means there isn’t much time until LG finally unveils their flagship smartphone for 2014. The LG G3 is expected to be a very solid heavyweight, and LG wants you to get excited about with the three new teaser videos they’ve dropped on YouTube.
The videos highlight design its gorgeous design, its ridiculous display, and its photo-snapping prowess, all major judging points of any modern-day smartphone. Want to know what else to expect out of the LG G3 next week? Hop onto the rumor train right here and find everything we know about it. If you prefer to be surprised, well, enjoy your holiday weekend and start counting down the days until Tuesday.
- USCC gets LG G3 in October
- Nexus 6 pictured alongside LG G3
- LG billboard named largest outdoor ad
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Check out the LG G3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG G3