We’ve watched as over the past few weeks, more and more details about the alleged Motorola Moto X+1 have leaked online. It was earlier this month we saw the phone leak on Motorola’s site carrying a -$400 price tag, then later as the FLEXR2 revealing Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint variants of the device — but no mention of T-Mobile.
We weren’t too worried, given last year’s Motorola Moto X was made available to all 4 carriers. Turns out, @evleaks is back and dropping more truth bombs after seemingly confirming the Moto X+1 will launch on all 4 major US carriers. We know, not much of a surprise. But it should help give those looking to make this device their next smartphone purchase a little added peace of mind.
What’s more is @evleaks mentions the phone is now going by the codename Victara, something we’ll make sure to keep an eye out for in future.
- Moto X+1 to come equipped with Super Camera and optical zoom [RUMOR]
- Brazilian retailer shows leather option for Moto X+1, outs Moto G2 specs too
- Moto X+1 press renders leaked
- Moto X+1 Specs & Expectations
- Check out the Motorola Moto X+1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.