After dropping to $499 back in March, it looks as if the HTC One 2013 Google Play edition has been taken off the market. Jumping onto the Google Play store’s device page, you’ll notice the phone has been completely removed. The listing itself can still be found by visiting a direct link, but the phone is now showing a “This device is not for sale at this time” message for its availability.
No worries, those intent on buying a Google Play edition Android phone with healthy serving of aluminum can still find the HTC One M8 GPe for sale on GPlay. For old time’s sake, you can check out our review on the HTC One 2013 Google Play edition here.
We have a feeling not too many of our readers ever jumped on these Google Play edition devices, which could be a reason why Google is turning to the rumored “Android Silver” devices that could be offered at subsidized rates by carriers.
Anyone really bummed that they missed the chance to pick up an HTC One 2013 Google Play Edition?
- HTC One M8 and M7 Google Play editions will r
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Verizon HTC One M7 receiving Android 4.4.3 this week
- HTC One gets Android L port
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.