Motorola took to their official blog this afternoon to announce a new event taking place online. To help prospective buyers learn a little more about their latest entry-level smartphone — the recently announced Motorola Moto E — the manufacturer will be holding a live Hangouts on Air session with Motorola’s VP of Product Marketing Steve Sinclair, and Product Manager Bill Park.
The Hangout kicks off next Thursday May 22nd at 12PM noon, and essentially the Motorola execs will be taking questions about all things Moto E. How you get involved is by either submitting questions on Motorola’s Google+ or Facebook pages, or by using the hashtag #AskMoto on Twitter. Should be informative and we’ll let you know if any big news comes out of the Hangout. Mark your calendar!
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Check out the Motorola Moto E forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Hangouts on Air, Motorola Moto E