Ask and ye shall receive. Looks like @evleaks wasn’t finished in his leakage for today. The leakster already gave us a look at a few more leaked promos showing off the outside of the LG G3, but what about the phones new custom user interface? It’s true, we’ve seen it in the past. But @evleaks is now showing us what the homescreen will look like in landscape mode.
You’ll also noticed what appears to be LG’s phone app receiving an incoming call and hovering over the the homescreen like a floating widget. All we can say is more. We wants moar.
- USCC gets LG G3 in October
- Nexus 6 pictured alongside LG G3
- LG billboard named largest outdoor ad
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Check out the LG G3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG G3