The Moto G isn’t the only affordable smartphone looking to make a splash this year. Today, ZTE is throwing their hat in the ring with the all new ZTE Concord II — now available online at T-Mobile and next week for MetroPCS.
According to ZTE’s press release, they’re one the fastest growing smartphone OEMs in the US and the Concord II is yet another great option for cellphone buyers on a budget. The Concord II features solid build quality for an entry-level smartphone thanks to aluminum wrapping around its sides and a 4-inch Gorilla Glass 2 display. As for the rest of the hardware specs, here are the other main bullet points.
- 4-inch TFT LCD, 16M colors / 800×480 WVGA display
- 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8210
- 1GB RAM / 4GB ROM (microSD cards up to 32GB)
- 5MP rear camera with auto focus and built in LED flash
- 720p video decode/encode at 15 fps
- 1,820mAh battery with up to 6 hours of talk time (approx)
- 4.96” x 2.56” x 0.43” 4.4oz
- Dual-microphone with noise cancellation
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
Although a little light on the specs, the ZTE Concord II will only set you back $0 with 2-years of monthly payments. ZTE mentions the Concord II comes with a nearly stock Android experience (albeit Jelly Bean) which further adds to the appeal. You can find the manufacturer’s latest low-end offering via the link below.