Good news arriving for HTC One Max owners on Sprint. The HTC phablet is now receiving it’s update to Sense 6 — HTC’s latest version of their custom UX. Custom ROM developer and frequent leaker (wait- that didn’t sound right) LlabTooFeR confirmed the update on his Twitter account this afternoon after tweeting the changelog as it appeared on the One Max.
Weighing in at 537.07MB, software build 3.02.651.5 is a hefty update, one that will introduce all the new Sense 6 features found in the recently launched HTC One M8, only sans the new Motion Gestures options. That Extreme Power Saving Mode should come in handy, however. So check your device for the update right now, and if you’re in Europe, expect Sense 6 to arrive on your HTC One Maxes in the very near future.
- Sharp Aquos Crystal release date
- Sprint announces double data promo
- HTC Lock Screen in Play Store
- HTC now giving away 100GB of free Google Drive storage to select devices
- Check out the HTC One Max forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One Max, HTC Sense 6, Sense 6.0, Sprint