Although it was made official back during CES in January, neither AT&T nor ASUS is quite ready to reveal exactly when the upcoming ASUS Padfone X will be available for purchase. By now, we’ve all seen the specs. We’ve all see what the smartphone/tablet hybrid can do (and seriously, we love it).
But what you probably didn’t know is that the unique Android device can up your pickup game to 1,000. Don’t believe us? Just check out the new ad spot uploaded to AT&T’s (and strangely, not ASUS’) YouTube account earlier today. So wonderfully awkward, you’ll wonder how this thing ever left the cutting room floor. That poor, poor girl… Video below.
Oh yeah, you can also “get the business” with the ASUS PadFone X as well.
- Field Wallpaper
- Moto G 2nd Gen gets Lollipop (again)
- Spotify playback no longer interrupted by aud
- HTC One M9 exposed in test photo
- Check out the ASUS Padfone Infinity forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the ASUS Padfone X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.