Sending money is just one of those modern conveniences that seems to be getting easier and easier as technology progresses. If you thought hopping into your Gmail account to send money was easy enough, how about being able to send it purely by voice? Well, that’s what Google could be cooking up for Glass users once Google Wallet arrives on the wearable.
According to sources out of TechCrunch, the upcoming feature — which is currently undergoing internal testing — will allow users to simply speak the phrase, “send money” to send funds. While being able to pay someone back for a good or service nearly hands-free is a convenient one, just keep in mind Google gets a small percentage of those transactions lest you add your bank account to Google Wallet.
- The 'most connected man in the world' could be us in 10 years
- Google Glass XE20.1 update gives access to all contacts with messaging options
- Google Glass patent shows a much less dorky design
- Navdy is like a Google Glass projector for your car
- Check out the Google Glass forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.