If you didn’t already have your alarms set to wake up and get a Moto X for $299 this morning, then let this serve as a handy wake-up call. It’s simple: design your off-contract customized Moto X — either the 16GB standard edition, the 32GB standard edition, or the developer edition — and checkout.
The latter two options cost just $24 more than typical pricing, so be sure to consider that if you think you might need more storage or want the flexibility of an unlockable botloader. The sale ends at 11:59pm eastern tonight so hop to it quick.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Motorola Moto X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Moto X