Pushbullet’s Android app is getting a massive upgrade today, folks. Fans of the service — which allows you to push text, files, photos and links to and from your phones, PC and friends, as well as mirror Android notifications on your desktop — will want to download it for the following neat list of changes:
- An updated sliding drawer mechanism that uses two-pane style navigation instead of the new overlay-style.
- Sharing something to Pushbullet will now bring up an interface overlay instead of kicking you out of whatever app you were sharing from.
- Pushes that trigger Tasker events can be automatically dismissed or deleted.
- Broadcast a push to all of your devices at one time.
- Easier access to multiple accounts.
- Easier access to notification mirroring options for each individual app.
- Easier access to friend management.
- Improved home and lock screen widget design (looks more like the Gmail widget).
- Improved tablet optimization.
Exhausted yet? You won’t want to expend all your energy as you’ll need to save some for the process of actually downloading it. As usual, it’s free in the Google Play Store and ready for your grubby little fingers to dig into.
- Pushbullet Universal Copy & Paste now on Mac and Linux
- Big Pushbullet update brings healthy load of
- Pushbullet introduces Channels in new update
- Pushbullet update adds SMS replies