So we know what it is and what it looks like, and we’ve even had the displeasure of knowing how you’ll be able to get one. Need pricing and availability information? Here it is laid out nice and neat:
- $299/€269 for 16GB Silk White version
- $349/€299 for 64GB Sandstone Black version
- Available in the following countries:
- Hong Kong
- United Kingdom
- United States
- First 100 units available for $1 April 25th via the Phone Smash promotion. Read all about that right here.
And that’s that, folks. While that 100 unit cap is small, those users will also be treated to an invitation of their own to distribute to eager consumers (though they’ll have to pay the full retail price for that privilege).
We imagine OnePlus won’t drag their feet on making more invitations available either through contests or the Phone Smash program, though, so relax and be patient if you don’t end up being lucky enough to grab one right away. Understand all that? Then be sure to head here and read more about the OnePlus One with CyanogenMod.
- OnePlus addresses touchscreen issues
- Cyanogen CEO: OnePlus would have only sold on
- Cyanogen OS 12 rollout resumes for OnePlus On
- OnePlus One gets $1 price cut
TAGS: OnePlus One