As the current underdog in the race for smartphone market share dominance, HTC has been going that extra mile to keep their customers (the ones that care, anyway) up to date with the progress on software updates. Because guessing is never fun, when HTC announced that they would soon be updating last year’s HTC One (M7) to the latest version of Sense 6, you can now keep track of its progress every step of the way via HTC’s new landing page.
The page, which was at one time geared towards KitKat updates, now puts the focus on Sense 6. According to the page, Sense 6 is already in the certification phase for the HTC One (M7), HTC One Max, and HTC One Mini on a variety US carriers (with the exception of the T-Mobile HTC One, which is still in the development stage).
Of course, we’ll be keeping a close eye on this page and you should too. Nobody likes to to be left in the dark when it comes to software updates for their new (or old) smartphones. Other Android manufacturers, take note.
- HTC Lollipop plans
- HTC Lock Screen in Play Store
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- HTC now giving away 100GB of free Google Drive storage to select devices
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC One Mini forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One, HTC One Max, HTC One Mini, HTC Sense 6, Sense 6, Sense 6.0