As the current underdog in the race for smartphone market share dominance, HTC has been going that extra mile to keep their customers (the ones that care, anyway) up to date with the progress on software updates. Because guessing is never fun, when HTC announced that they would soon be updating last year’s HTC One (M7) to the latest version of Sense 6, you can now keep track of its progress every step of the way via HTC’s new landing page.
The page, which was at one time geared towards KitKat updates, now puts the focus on Sense 6. According to the page, Sense 6 is already in the certification phase for the HTC One (M7), HTC One Max, and HTC One Mini on a variety US carriers (with the exception of the T-Mobile HTC One, which is still in the development stage).
Of course, we’ll be keeping a close eye on this page and you should too. Nobody likes to to be left in the dark when it comes to software updates for their new (or old) smartphones. Other Android manufacturers, take note.
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Big Android Meat and Greet
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC One Mini forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One, HTC One Max, HTC One Mini, HTC Sense 6, Sense 6, Sense 6.0