Verizon Wireless is announcing some new plan savings for those who still happen to be on month-to-month plans (read: those hanging onto their unlimited data for dear life). Starting April 17th, existing customers still on month-to-month contracts can get $10 or $25 off their monthly service by moving to Verizon’s MORE Everything plan. Here’s how you know which savings you’ll be entitled to:
- Plans 8GB or below = Add a smartphone for $30 ($10 in savings over current rates)
- Plans 10GB or higher = Add a smartphone for $15 ($25 in savings over current rates)
And it’s as simple as that. New customers bringing a Verizon-compatible phone they already own or jumping onto an Edge plan are also entitled to these savings. It’s not quite the flat rate that T-Mobile provides under their Simple Choice plans, but it’s a start.
So, customers who choose a MORE Everything plan with 10 GB of data and four smartphones, either on Edge, moved from month-to-month contracts, or brought to the Verizon Wireless network, will pay $160 month for service and access.
Unfortunately Verizon says this will only be available for a limited time, so you’ll want to take advantage as soon as possible once the floodgates open this Thursday. Existing customers will be able to login to their MyVerizon account and make necessary plan changes to get the savings they desire, so be sure to take care of that if you’re already currently eligible for the upcoming deal.
- Verizon data plan discounts
- New single line Verizon plan
- Pac-Man 256 being developed by creators of Crossy Road
- Nexus 6 Android 5.1.1 with WiFi Calling OTA update
TAGS: MORE Everything