The Samsung Galaxy S5 finally goes on sale tomorrow (4/11) for most carriers here in the U.S. You can already pre-order the device from many places, including Amazon. It’s available for around $200 at most places. If you don’t have enough cash to pick up the latest and greatest from Sammy there is a way to make some quick dough.
Amazon has been running their trade-in program for a while now, but often times it gets forgotten. They allow you to trade in old phones for Amazon gift cards. You can then use those gift cards to buy a brand new phone from Amazon. Amazon currently has some very nice trade-in prices for last year’s phones. If you are looking to upgrade to the new Galaxy S5, or any other phone from Amazon, check out these trade-in offers.
- Samsung Galaxy S4, Black Mist 16GB (AT&T) $190
- Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB, Blue (Verizon Wireless) $100
- Apple iPhone 5 16GB Black–(AT&T) $224
- Apple iPhone 4S 16GB Black – (AT&T) $154.30
- HTC One M7, Silver 32GB (Sprint) $123
Of course, you can also trade in items like cameras, textbooks, laptops, video games, and CDs to earn even more money. To learn more check out www.amazon.com/tradein. Out with the old, in with the new!
- Google unveils limited edition Skrillex cases
- Brand new AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 for $350 [DEALS]
- AT&T Galaxy S5 gets Lollipop
- Samsung Galaxy S5 receiving Lollipop on US Cellular
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S5 , trade-in