Another Samsung phone has found its way into the spotlight just ahead of the Galaxy S5’s availability. Samsung saw fit to announce the Samsung Galaxy Ace Style, and as we’ve come to expect from any new phone in the Ace series, this one doesn’t do much to stimulate us. Specs read out as follows:
- 4-inch WVGA display
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- 512MB of RAM
- 4GB of internal storage with microSD up to 64GB
- 5MP rear camera, VGA front camera
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFI N and NFC
- 1,500mAh battery
- Android 4.4 KitKat with TouchWiz Essence
That just about does it. No fancy bells and whistles. No unique additions to TouchWiz (in fact, you can say it’s been a bit stripped down). Samsung this thing features a “fun, unique design,” though we can’t help but to yawn at its presence.
It’s not ugly, per se, it’s just not… exciting or new. It’s a typical entry-level phone, and one that likely won’t be breaking your wallet. It should be making its way to retail in Dark Gray and Cream White later this month.
- Samsung Galaxy Core Prima, Ultra, Max, Ace St
- Sprint HTC One M9 receiving Android 5.1 Lollipop on July 1st
- Android 5.1 Lollipop headed to the DROID Turbo
- Verizon offers $10,000 reward to catch copper cable thieves
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Ace Style