Fancy a smart watch but don’t want to pay $300 for one? You can grab the original Samsung Galaxy Gear for just $160 on Woot.com today, so long as you’re OK with the fact that you’ll have to get your purchase order in by the end of the day (or until supplies last).
On the brighter side, this isn’t your typical refurbished unwanted electronic Woot tends to shovel off. These are brand new, and can be had in any color you want should you decide to jump in. Those colors are Lime Green, Oatmeal Beige, Wild Orange, Mocha Gray, and Rose Gold.
These things have been upended by the new Android-less options set to launch this Friday, but if you aren’t cool with Tizen and want a piece of Samsung’s first foray into wearables, there’s no better time to buy one than right now. Head here to order one.
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Big Android Meat and Greet
- Google Wallet spreads online
- ASUS 7-day battery smartwatch
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Gear forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Gear