The guys can finally talk about the HTC One (M8) officially. Did it live up to the hype? Will it be destroyed by the Galaxy S5? Also, Facebook bought Oculus Rift, but you shouldn’t worry too much about it. Other topics include Google I/O, millions of iPhones, Windows Phone 8.1, and Edgar selling his beloved G2. Thanks for listening!
- Google IO registration opens April 8th
- 500 million iPhones sold
- Apple and Comcast working on Apple TV streaming deal
- OnePlus One reveal: April 23rd (also upgraded to Snap 801)
- Google Glass partners with Luxottica (Ray-Ban/Oakley)
- Apple bringing iTunes to Android?
- Rumor: HTC One M8 with WP 8.1
- Edgar: Upload to Google Music via Chrome / letting go of the LG G2
- Kevin: Sprint Frobinson commercial / Twitter #Music, Twitter update, Twitter in general
- Joe: Windows Phone Store search / Dot View case price
- Chris: Dot View case / Sprint is promising HD voice this June
- Edgar: Slingbox coming to Chromecast
- Kevin: Office for iPad
- Joe: Toib
- Chris: Notifications+ (now for ICS+)
- Chrome extensions for our sites!
- Joe Fedewa (@tallshmo)
- Chris Chavez (@GamerCore)
- Kevin Krause (@youdontknowkev)
- Edgar Cervantes (@Tech_Sasquatch)
TAGS: Mobile Roar Podcast