Tired of all the information about the OnePlus One being revealed little by little? Tired of not having seen the device at all? Well, the infant manufacturer has delivered a bit of a pick-me-up this morning — the wait won’t be for much longer. OnePlus has announced that they will be fully unveiling the OnePlus One on April 23rd, 2014.
That’s just a bit over a month from now, but we’ve waited this long for all the official details, and I’m sure we can hold out just a bit longer. What we already know about the OnePlus One has us excited. Here are the early specs we’re told to look forward to:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801
- 3,100mAh battery with QuickCharge (charges to 75% in 30 minutes)
- 5.5-inch 1080p HD display
- 13 megapixel f/2.0 Sony EXMOR camera with 4K video recording
- Custom version of CyanogenMod with touchless controls
All of this is supposed to be coming to us for under $400, though an exact price point has yet to be formally determined. The OnePlus One is looking to arrive in Q2 2014, so prepare those wallets if this is shaping up to be a device you can see yourself walking around with.
- Night Sky Wallpaper
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- Check out the OnePlus One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: OnePlus One