AT&T has officially announced early availability details for not only the Samsung Galaxy S5, but also the latest line of Samsung Gear smart watches (including the Samsung Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, and Gear Fit). The former — which is Samsung’s main flagship launch of the year — is going up for pre-sale starting tomorrow, and there are a few different price points depending on your route of choice:
- $200 with a new two-year contract
- $0 down, $25 per month for 18 months or $32.50 per month for 12 months with AT&T Next
- $650 full retail
While we don’t get a solid release date for the device, AT&T does mention it will begin shipping “early April.” We also gets prices for the latest gear devices, with AT&T bringing the Gear 2 at $300, while the Gear 2 Neo and Gear Fit will both be offered at $200.
All of them are slated to ship early April, as well, so we imagine it’s coming out right alongside the Galaxy S5. These things might not be running Android Wear, but if you’re all-in with the Samsung camp for the foreseeable future then they may still be capable devices for your needs.
By the by, AT&T is offering $50 off the package of a Galaxy S5 + a Gear 2 or Gear 2 Neo between March 21st and June 5th, so be sure to take advantage of that if you were planning to pick the duo up together.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop running on the Samsung Galaxy S5 [VIDEO]
- Virginia police can order you unlock a phone with your fingerprint
- Galaxy S5 Lollipop in December?
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus w/Snapdragon 805 headed to Netherlands
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S5 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.