Wouldn’t call this a “leak” as much as it could be Spigen simply jumping the gun. The 3rd party case maker has gone ahead and thrown up some images of the upcoming HTC One 2 (HTC One 2014), housed snuggly inside their Slime Armor case. The cases come in a variety of metallic colors — silver, gold, black, green, and navy blue — retailing for $25. According to Spigen, these new cases wont be in stock until “mid-April,” possibly cluing us into the device’s expected release timing. Check it out for yourselves via the link below.
- Deal: Galaxy S5 Spigen Bundle
- HTC One (2014) vs HTC One (2013)
- Hands-on: HTC One Dot View case [VIDEO]
- Where to buy the HTC One M8
- Check out the HTC M8 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: All New HTC One, HTC M8, HTC One 2, HTC One 2014, Spigen