We’re closing in fast on the official reveal date for the all new HTC One (2014) and with March 25th still more than 2 weeks ahead of us, we were wondering just how much more of the device would leak before its unveiling. We already received an interesting 12-minute hands-on of the phone last week, along with a benchmark following a few days later.
Today, @evleaks is giving us yet another look at the all HTC One, this time as it appears snugly inside its all new flip cover. The case looks similar enough to last year’s model, only now it will apparently feature small Lite Brite-styled holes on the front to display information. We’ve seen similar offerings from Samsung and LG, but HTC unsurprisingly making things a lot more stylish.
Last year, we saw the HTC One eventually launch in a Google Play edition variant, so we assumed this year’s updated model would be no different. Although we don’t expect to receive any official confirmation until the phone is actually announced (or possibly during Google I/O), @evleaks has also received word that we could all look forward to a Google Play version of the new M8 as well. Schaweet.
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Verizon HTC One M7 receiving Android 4.4.3 this week
- HTC One gets Android L port
- HTC commits to Android L for One M8
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC M8 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: All New HTC One, HTC M8, HTC One, HTC One 2, HTC One 2014, HTC One Plus