It was only a week or so ago that LG revealed new devices in their Series 3 family, including the LG L40, LG L65, LG L80, LG L70, and LG L90, all of which were on display for the world to see at Mobile World Congress. LG felt the need to formally announce the latter-most of those devices with a press release, though.
We already know everything we need to know about the device. We’ve even gotten hands-on time with it (as well as many of the other aforementioned devices). But in case you need another look at the specs it’ll bring to the table here they are:
- Chipset: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Quad-Core MSM8226
- Display: 4.7-inch qHD IPS (960 x 540, 235 ppi)
- Memory: 8GB / 1GB RAM / SD Card Slot (up to 32 GB)
- Camera: Rear 8.0 MP or 5.0 MP AF (depending on market) / Front 1.3 MP
- Battery: 2,540mAh
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Size: 131.5 x 66.0 x 9.7mm
It’s nothing to throw a party about, but these are the types of devices companies like LG use to capture the interests of those who don’t care to spend ridiculous amounts of money on a smartphone.
Want to know where you’ll be able to buy it? The device will be available starting this month for countries part of the Commonwealth of Independent States, including Russia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Armenia and more. Other regions will get it following that, though LG wasn’t interested in detailing their full rollout plans at this time. Head to the source link for more.
- T-Mo LG L90 release date revealed?
- Hands-on: LG L65, L70, L80, L90 [VIDEO]
- Reddit News officially renamed to "Relay for reddit"
- Sony Xperia Z4 FCC certification confirms hardware
TAGS: LG L90