HTC has announced a new entry-level option that’ll be going on sale quite soon. It’s dubbed the HTC Desire 310, a device which isn’t exactly going to light the world on fire, but should be important helping HTC fill out their bottom line on the year.
The HTC Desire 310 will feature a 4.5-inch 854 x 480 display, a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor, 1GB of RAM, a 5 megapixel camera on the rear, a VGA camera a 2,000mAh battery, and HTC Sense atop Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. We’re not sure on storage just yet, though we at least know you’ll be able to expand said storage with a microSD card.
This device will be coming in both single and dual-SIM flavoring for those who appreciate the choice. Taiwan is looking to be the first to get their hands on the device this April, with several other regions sure to enjoy rollouts beyond that.
- Sony Xperia Z3 underwater unboxing [VIDEO]
- Sony Xperia Z3 gets the teardown treatment
- Pushbullet introduces Channels in new update
- Google Play is now showing Android developers
- Check out the HTC Desire 310 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Desire 310