It’s only been 3 days since the now infamous 12-minute hands-on video of the “All New” HTC One made the rounds. While we’re not sure exactly what became of the kid that leaked the M8 early (or his parents, for that matter), that’s not stopping the new One 2014 from leaking elsewhere on the net. The folks at NoWhereElse have dug up some new photos of the device as it appeared on the Chinese blogging site Weibo.
Really, there’s not much here we didn’t already see in glorious 720p last time around. But if that video was a bit too nauseating for you, here’s a few high-resolution stills. Oh yeah, the individual who nabbed the photos also captured the new One just after it completed an AnTuTu benchmark, scoring a little over 36,000 (and besting the Samsung Galaxy Note 3). You know, for those of you into that sorta thing.
With the recent string of leaks, it’s clear HTC’s security department has their work cut out for them. We fully expect even more leaks to come out of the woodwork the closer we get to the actual reveal date, currently set for March 25th in New York. Of course, Phandroid will be in attendance, so be on the watch out for our own hands-on in the near future.
- Samsung Q4 2014 shows mobile sales down 64%
- Qualcomm may have confirmed rumors that the G
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC M8 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: All New HTC One, HTC M8, HTC One, HTC One 2, HTC One 2014, HTC One Plus