Verizon has finally announced a release date for their version of the LG G Pad 8.3. March 6th is the date, which is this coming Thursday, if you aren’t aware. They’ll be offering it for a few different price points depending on when and how you get it. Here’s the skinny:
- $300 off-contract
- $199.99 with a two-year contract
- $99.99 with a two-year contract if you buy by March 10th
Verizon’s version is just about the same as everyone else’s, except their 4G LTE radios inside will obviously trump a WiFi-only model. The G Pad’s 8.3-inch display has full HD resolution, and also has a 1.5GHz quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, a 5 megapixel camera, a 4,600mAh battery and more.
Verizon will let you hook one of these up to your more everything plan for just $10 on top of whatever bill you’re already paying. Be sure to check it out over their site, and once you get it decide if it deserves its high ranked spot on our best tablets list. Let us know if you’ll be looking to buy one of these once they’re made available in a couple of short days.
- New Verizon tablets available
- iPad Air wins Best Tablet at MWC
- LG G Pad 8.3 with Verizon 4G LTE bands stops
- LG expanding Knock feature to all L-Series II
TAGS: LG G Pad 8.3