Samsung’s always included some pretty good incentives for buying their flagship smartphones, whether it be credit to buy movies and music or extra storage space for Dropbox. They’re taking things to a whole new level for the Samsung Galaxy S5 launch, though, as the company has announced over $500 worth of premium apps and subscriptions.
Dubbed Samsung Galaxy Gifts, there’s a little bit here for everyone. The list is massive so let’s just jump right into it:
- Runkeeper: 1-year premium subscription ($20 value)
- Lark: 1-year premium subscription ($36 value)
- Skimple: 6-month premium subscription ($42 value)
- Map My Fitness: 6-month premium subscription ($36 value)
- Wall Street Journal: 6-month subscription ($160 value)
- Bloomberg Businessweek+: 1-year subscription ($30 value)
- Paypal: $50 in special offers when buying from your favorite stores using Paypal
- LinkedIn: 3-month premium subscription ($75 value)
- Blurb: $5 coupon to create your own book
- EasilyDo Pro: Free download ($5 value)
- Cut the Rope 2: $10 of in-game credit
- Flick Dat: Free download ($2 value)
- Box: 50GB extra storage for 6 months ($60 value)
- Bitcasa: 1TB extra storage for 3 months ($30 value)
- Evernote: 3-month premium subscription ($15 value)
It’s no surprise to see Samsung has more fitness apps than anything else on this list considering their continued commitment to promoting healthy lifestyle. You might not need anything and everything on this list, but it’s free so be sure to give them a shot once you get your Galaxy S5 in-hand (which should be happening as early as April). Be sure to find all the full details over at Samsung’s site.
- Deal: Watch Transformers for free
- Galaxy S6 Camera Pro Mode
- Hands-on: Nokia N1 tablet
- GS6 finger scanner logs into websites
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S5 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.