HTC One owners in the UK might be left scratching their heads after the Android 4.4 KitKat update was mysteriously pulled by the OEM due to “issues.” This is after the update began officially hitting handsets last week, and although no word on specific bugs was given, HTC did confirm the suspension via a response to an inquiry on Twitter.
Those keeping a watchful eye on the manufacturer’s software updates page will notice KitKat is still listed as in its “integration” phase, still awaiting an official push to handsets. Any readers in the UK who have already updated and noticed any bugs? Anyone who’s received the update and everything still working hunky-dory?
- PSA: something broke voice calling on some HT
- Unlocked HTC One M8 receiving Android 4.4.4 + EYE Experience tomorrow
- HTC One M8 receiving Android 4.4.4 and EYE Experience in Europe
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Android 4.4, HTC One, KitKat