There’s something to be said about the fact that we’re seeing more leaks about a phone scheduled to be announced more than a month from now than devices that we should be seeing in less than a week. That’s what’s going on with the “all new HTC One,” though.
Yesterday, we got a look at the first clean press render of the device, with familiar sources giving us a taste pf what it looks like in gold. Today, two new colors have been leaked — grey and silver. It’s quite the odd pairing considering they’re kind of close on the color scale, but we won’t complain about too many options when there often aren’t enough.
Of course, there could be even more cool colors planned for this big release. For starters, we’re still expecting to see a tone closer to what was introduced on the original HTC One (which wasn’t exactly white, but not quite as dark as the options you see above and below).
Unfortunately that’s about all that we expect to change at this point. And yes, that means the dreaded HTC logo at the bottom of the device unnecessarily taking up space won’t be going anywhere anytime soon. You’ll just have to deal with it if you really want this phone. Circle back March 25th when this device is expected to be officially unveiled.
- HTC is offering 20% off any smartphone on the
- PSA: something broke voice calling on some HT
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Verizon HTC One M7 receiving Android 4.4.3 this week
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC M8 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.