We already got a look at a few (bulky) HTC M8 cases that leaked a few weeks back. At the time, these cases only confirmed the HTC One followup would include an additional hole on the back, although it’s function remained a mystery. While those cases didn’t actually show the phone housed inside, a new leak from @evaleaks is giving us a good look at just that.
The promo images show the front of the device, as it appears inside a miscellaneous thick case. Really, it’s not much. But you can see how the placement of the ambient sensors differ from the current model, as well as the return of the “HTC bezel” along the bottom. Also worth noting is the date of the clock/weather widget, showing March 25th — they day HTC recently appointed as the HTC M8/One Plus/One 2 unveiling date.
- HTC One (2014) vs HTC One (2013)
- Where to buy the HTC One M8
- HTC One 2014 Google Play Edition?
- HTC One 2014 vs 2013 comparison [VIDEO]
- Check out the HTC M8 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC M8, HTC One 2, HTC One Plus