Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Samsung’s premier line of super high-end tablets are finally available for sale in the US. Generous buyers can now pickup the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro and/or the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro for their special someone (even if that special someone is yourself) from a multitude of major retailers. For your convenience, we went ahead and linked to a few of the tabs’ listings below.
- Note Pro 12.2: $850 (64 GB) – Amazon (March 9th) | Best Buy (Black/White) | Samsung
- Note Pro 12.2: $750 (32 GB) – Amazon | Best Buy (Black/White) | Samsung
- Tab Pro 12.2: $650 (32 GB) – Amazon | Best Buy (Black/White)
- Tab Pro 10.1: $500 (16 GB) – Amazon | Best Buy (Black/White) | Samsung
- Tab Pro 8.4: $400 (16 GB) – Amazon | Best Buy (Black/White) | Samsung
Samsung’s press release originally mentioned that the larger Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 wouldn’t arrive until March and it looks like the same goes for the Note Pro 12.2 64GB). What’s odd is the Tab Pro 12.2 appears to be in stock on Amazon, but still isn’t available for purchase quite yet at Best Buy (although the listing is now live).
The most decked out model of the bunch if the Note Pro 12.2, coming equipped with a 2K (2560 x 1600) display, 3GB of RAM, an Exynos octa-core processor, and a 9,500mAh battery. If you’re looking for an LTE equipped model, the Verizon Wireless version will be launching one in the near future, so keep an eye for that.
If you still need a closer look at these tabs, we’ve embedded our hands-on video from last month’s CES 2014 below. Anyone considering picking one of these bad boys up?
- New Galaxy Tab / Note Pro ad
- New Verizon tablets available
- Tab Pro 12.2 available March 9th
- iPad Air wins Best Tablet at MWC