Aio Wireless is looking to nab a few new customers on Valentine’s Day. Come February 14th, customers will have access to the Motorola Moto G at a discounted $150. It’s not as extreme a discount as the G on Verizon Wireless prepaid or US Cellular, but at least it’s something.
In addition to adding new devices to their lineup — the ZTE Sonata 4G is available today for $80 — Aio is also offering customers the opportunity to pick up lower rates on service plans. Customers willing to sign up with auto pay will see a $5 discount off their monthly service. Here’s exactly what Aio Wireless is offering as far as rates go:
- Basic Plan: $35 (after auto pay credit) - unlimited voice/text and 500MB of data
- Smart Plan: $45 (after auto pay credit) - unlimited voice/text and 2.5 GB of data
- Pro Plan: $55 (after auto pay credit) - unlimited voice/text and 5 GB of data
While Aio’s service plans may sound perfect on the surface, we should note that customers receive capped data speeds of up to 8Mbps for 4G LTE, and 4Mbps of 3G/4G HSPA+. That’s not horrible, but something you should consider before jumping in head first.
- Motorola Migrate update
- Moto G2 with removable battery cover shown in leaked photos
- Deal: 4G Moto G for $180
- Motorola management shakeups inbound
- Check out the Motorola Moto G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Aio Wireless, Motorola Moto G