Yesterday, we were made privy to early pre-order opportunities for Samsung’s latest tablets — the Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2 and the Samsung Galaxy TabPro 12.2, 10.1 and 8.4. Samsung has announced the details with a formal press release, though, and we now have a more clear idea of where you’ll be able to find these things once they ship February 13th. (Note: this is for all versions of the tablets except the TabPro 12.2, which Samsung says will be here in March). Here’s the full list:
- Best Buy
- Tiger Direct
- PC Richard and Sons
Samsung has also mentioned that Verizon will be the first to offer the NotePro 12.2 with 4G LTE connectivity, though they didn’t have anything to share outside of “later this quarter.” We’ve also gotten official pricing for all these devices and their variants:
- Note Pro 12.2: $749.99 (32 GB), $849.99 (64 GB)
- Tab Pro 12.2: $649.99 (32 GB)
- Tab Pro 10.1: $499.99 (16 GB)
- Tab Pro 8.4: $399.99 (16 GB)
That’s a steep price to pay for some of those, but there’s some pretty hardcore technology at work here. The NotePro, for instance, features 2560 x 1600 resolution, 3GB of RAM, Exynos octa-core processor, 8 megapixel camera, S-Pen, a 9,500 mAh battery and more.
The TabPro lineup is a bit more reserved with a Snapdragon 800 processor and 2GB of RAM, but still enjoys the same resolution and camera sensors as the NotePro. We’ll be looking to track down pre-order links for each of the above retailers, so check back periodically.
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy TabPro 12.2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.