Madfinger games has been on an absolute tear when it comes to Dead Trigger 2 updates, and the first big one of 2014 is finally upon us. There’s a lot to take in with this upgrade, including tons of new environments, new ways to share your gameplay experiences with your friends and more. Here’s the full shebang:
WHAT’S NEW in Update 0.4.0:
- Video Sharing: A brand new way to show and share your adventures! Record your daring missions and wow other zombie hunters from all around the world!
- New Weapons: Get your hands on 3 new weapons – FN2000, Spagin and the mighty Minigun!
- Friends: Make a list of friends in Dead Trigger 2! Compare your stats, hype your friends up, or have a chat in between zombie destruction!
- New Warfare: Infection is an equal opportunity employer… So let’s get to work! Death knows no boundaries. It’s high time to fight for humanity in Europe!
- Environments: Resistance intel has revealed 9 new environments! Fight your way through the city streets, countryside, warehouses, factories and many more!
- Auto-heal: Bored of classic Bandages? The new Auto-heal gadget will keep you in shape all the time.
- Permanent Money Booster: Get this booster and double your mission income. For how long? FOREVER!
- New Production: Resistance now allows you to upgrade your Hideout up to level 9.
- Warfare Tweaks: From now on, rewards are awarded in relation to score, not kills. So go set your sights for some new and difficult tasks!
Of course, the upgrade is free, and it’s in the Google Play Store waiting for you to download it. Have fun!
- Dead Trigger 2 gets “the big update,
- Dead Trigger 2 is live on Google Play, downlo
- Dead Trigger 2 for Android release date is Oc
- Samurai Vengeance 2 and Shadowgun on sale for
TAGS: Dead Trigger 2